We are proud to claim some of the most talented and dedicated instructors, and we are always searching for new individuals to offer their services. If you share our passion for cultivating young minds and are ready for a rewarding challenge, leave your information below and get started on a rolling application process.
Collegiate Hall Charter School educates students in pre-kindergarten through eighth grade for acceptance to, persistence in, and graduation from college.
Equipped with a strong academic foundation and clear moral compass, Collegiate Hall Charter School graduates rise beyond life's challenges to lead on campus, in their communities, and throughout their careers.
OUR CORE BELIEFS
Collegiate Hall Charter School is founded on the following beliefs:
- Effective teachers who work relentlessly on behalf of students drive academic success.
- A rigorous, college preparatory academic program grounded in literacy and math educates students for long-term academic and career success.
- Purposeful assessment of student progress with tailored interventions empowers every student to succeed.
- A structured school environment founded on accountability, support, and joy is critical for building a culture of high achievement.
- A value-based culture of Courage, Integrity, Respect, Responsibility, Perseverance and Compassion prepares students to be leaders and overcome any challenge.
- Meaningful relationships between the school and community and between teachers and their students are the strongest support for the work we do.
- College graduation is imperative for all students.
JOIN OUR TEAM
Collegiate Hall will be expanding to serve students in pre-kindergarten, kindergarten, and grades 4-8 in August 2020. The most critical ingredient to our students’ success is excellent teachers.
Collegiate Hall is looking for passionate, committed educators who work relentlessly to hone their craft, who thrive as a part of a team, and who are committed to ensuring every child is successful. We have immediate openings for:
- Head of School/CEO
- Middle School Teachers
- Operations Associate
As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to define Collegiate Hall’s culture and establish our track record of success. All teachers will have the opportunity to:
- Engage in 35 days of PD annually and 3 hours of PD weekly
- Establish the vision, curriculum, and assessments for their core content
- Teach one core content daily to grades 4, 5, 6, or 7
- Define Collegiate Hall’s founding culture and operations
- Support small groups of students through tutoring sessions and monthly Saturday Academies
To learn more about Collegiate Hall Charter School please watch our video at www.tinyurl.com/CollegiateHallVideo, visit our website at www.collegiatehall.org or contact Caitlin Haskins, Interim Executive Director, at either (918) 925-1620 or email@example.com.
Effective teachers who work relentlessly on behalf of students drive academic success.
- 35 days of professional development annually
- 3 hours of professional development weekly through early release Wednesdays
- Focus On: Core Instructional Practices, Consistency in Systems and Procedures, Data‐Driven Practices
A rigorous, college preparatory academic program grounded in literacy and math educates students for long‐term academic and career success.
- Departmentalized teachers focused on creating a cohesive 4‐8 academic program
- Two academies: Foundations Academy (grades 4‐6) and Preparatory Academy (grades 7‐8)
- Two literacy classes and two math classes daily for all students in Foundations Academy
Purposeful assessment of student progress with tailored interventions empowers every student to succeed.
- Academic calendar and instructional cycle to support data‐driven instruction
- Time built in to the academic day for small group guided reading, math fluency practice and tutoring
- Additional tutoring time available after school and on Saturdays
A structured school environment founded on accountability, support, and joy is critical for building a culture of high achievement.
- Team‐oriented adult culture with consistent systems across classrooms to maximize instructional time and focus
- Grade Level Teams and Dean of Students work to support teachers and create consistent grade- and school‐wide discipline
- Daily homework club and detention to promote student accountability
A value‐based culture of Courage, Integrity, Respect, Responsibility, Perseverance and Compassion prepares students to be leaders and overcome any challenge.
- Student behaviors and misbehaviors explicitly tied directly to values to help build character
- Incentive and discipline systems built on consistency, choice, and merit
- Goal of helping students build good habits and then increasing their independence
Meaningful relationships between the school and community and between teachers and their students are the strongest support for the work we do.
- Advisory program to start and end the day provides mentorship and a team atmosphere for students
- Daily and weekly communication with parents
- Ability to work alongside a TPS school for the benefit of ALL students
College graduation is imperative for all students.
- 100% of Collegiate Hall graduates will enroll in a college preparatory high school and will have the foundation, ambition, and habits necessary for college success
- 100% of students will graduate from Collegiate Hall equipped with a strong Pre‐AP foundation and a STEM focus in order to be prepared for rigorous, college preparatory high school coursework