Asynchronous Learning Day
Time & Location
About the Event
Friday, February 26th is an Asynchronous Learning Day for all Collegiate Hall students, which means there are NO live classes on Zoom, including no AMA/PMA Pride Classes. However, students must still log in and complete their content assignments on Google Classroom.
Collegiate Hall Elementary School (grades Pre-K and Kinder)
- No Morning Meeting or Small Groups.
- Family learning activities on Seesaw.
- Family learning activities on Seesaw will be due by 11:59PM Friday, February 26th for attendance.
Collegiate Hall Middle School (grades 4-8)
- No Live AMA/PMA Pride Classes
- No Live WIN Class, Office Hour Classes, or Intensives
- Students will have class assignments on Google Classroom.
- Class assignments on Google Classroom will be due by 11:59 PM Friday, February 26th for attendance.
If you have further questions or concerns, please contact our main office number at (918)-925-1620 or email Ben Imlay at firstname.lastname@example.org.