Our staff, students and families need powerful allies in their fight to ensure that every Collegiate Hall scholar achieves an excellent education. The greatest support for the work they do comes from the generosity of individuals and community partners dedicated to their cause. Stand with them today!
Collegiate Hall has been recognized as a 501(c)(3) organization and is eligible to receive tax-deductible contributions. Your gift is deductible for federal income-tax purposes to the full extent allowed by law. Please email ContactUs@collegiatehall.org for more information. Thank you in advance for your generosity!
- $25 provides a year’s worth of supplies for a Collegiate Hall student in need
- $50 provides a uniform scholarship for a Collegiate Hall student in need
- $100 provides a year’s worth of texts and instructional materials for a Collegiate Hall student
- $250 provides a laptop to help a Collegiate Hall student learn computer science
- $500 provides a year's professional development to a Collegiate Hall teacher
- $1000 provides a laptop to a Collegiate Hall teacher
HELP OUR GRADUATES TAKE THE NEXT STEP, CONSIDER A SPONSORSHIP
1. VALEDICTORIAN ($5,000)
Includes name recognition in event program and on website. Receive annual updates on student progress. Help defer the cost of high school progress counselor.
2. SALUTATORIAN ($2,500)
Includes name recognition in event program and on website. Provides a high school progress counselor to keep graduates on track.
3. TOP TEN ($500)
Includes name recognition in event program and provides a graduate with a uniform scholarship.