- Collegiate Hall is founded on the following seven beliefs:
- Effective teachers who work relentlessly on behalf of students drive academic success.
- A rigorous, college preparatory academic program grounded in literacy and math sets up students for long-term academic and career success.
- Purposeful assessment of student progress with tailored interventions are critical to ensure every student succeeds.
- A structured school environment founded on high expectations, accountability, support, and joy is critical for building a culture of achievement.
- A values-driven culture of Courage, Integrity, Respect, Responsibility, Perseverance, and Compassion prepares students to overcome any challenge and develop into our community's future leaders.
- Meaningful relationships between the school and its community and between teachers and their students are essential to fulfilling Collegiate Hall's mission.
- College graduation is an imperative for all students.
Do you like this page?